Tuesday 9 October 2007

ON BUDAPEST












Nice videos! Portugal is really a nice country (lucky me for living here). But I was already in other nice places so the questions for all you bloggers are:

First: what's the part of Budapest showing in this picture (Buda or Pest)?
And second: what's the name of this person, pictured in this bust? And what does he has to do with our exchange?

Sorry guys, I wont give you the solution - either you manage on your own, ask for some help from your hungarian colleagues, when they show up... or you'll have to wait till November to find out :D

Fernando

5 comments:

Dóri said...

Hi everyone! you don't have to wait until november to know the answers:) this picture was taken from Buda,but it shows Pest...and this man is Bókay János,our school got it's name after him,but he ha snothing to do with our exchange:D

Sofia said...

I think that the chain bridge is absolutely beautiful! :)
Anyway, can someone tell me who was/is this man? I mean, what he did/ does, ...

Sofia

Tiago Moreira Ramalho said...

Hey teacher... not "till" but "until"!! Just kidding, don't give me an F

Fernando said...

Thanks for the correction, Tiago, and... quite the opposite: samewise I promised to soften your English language teacher, I'll try to get you some extra marks :D :D

Sue Feher said...

Bókay János was born in 1858 in Pest. He was a Children1S doctors, and he took part in protecting of babies. He died in 1937.