Thursday 25 October 2007

Sofia, thanks for your second invitation, even a shy blogger like me cannot resist it any more:)) Besides that, the time when we all meet is coming closer and closer! I hope you are all in touch with your pairs by now. And a message for the Hungarian group: Please, post some info about the castle area, the Parliament, the Basilica and the city centre as they will all be in the programme and most probably our Portuguese guests are already curious about them. Don't be lazy, you can do it! :)) And after all next week is the autumn break!

1 comment:

Tiago Moreira Ramalho said...

Hi, I would like to know about those monuments that you said, but I also would like to know more about the Buda edge's grottos. Some days ago I saw a documentary about that on television and I got curious about the theme!

P.S.: I haven't already got contacto with my pair. His name is Csery I think. I sent some e-mails but I got no answer and he added me on msn but we haven't got any contact until now, I hope there's not any problem.