Sunday 7 October 2007

Hello everybody - let's post!

I'm Fernando, a portuguese teacher organizing the exchange here. First, I'd like to congratulate Sofia for her wonderful initiative (as well as her deputy-administrator, Tiago). Secondly, a big hurray, because after a week of efforts, Sara (my colleague on this exchange-team) and me managed to book all the flights - so, watch out Budapest: here we go :))) !

(portuguese parents will be personally informed about that soon next week)

I leave a warm welcome to our hungarian-exchangers (students and teachers) that will feel like joining in this means of communication within the whole group - though it's very important to start a frequent 'let's get to know eachother' as soon as you get your exchange-partner address, it will be also very rewarding and useful we can post and share things together as a GROUP.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes in english language - I'll try to soften your English language teachers about that :) besides, that's the best way of getting used to it, since that's our only way of getting to know eachother right now.

So, let's post!

Fernando

No comments: