Thursday 25 October 2007

Buda Castle


This is Budapest with the Danube




This is the Buda Castle


This is a iThis is Budapest at night. Behind the Chain Bridge there is the Buda castle.



This is the stattue of the first Hungarian king, Saint Stephan


This is Buda Castle. IV. Béla started to build it in 1242.





This is the Fismermen’s Bastion in the castle district






This is the Matthias church. First it was a small church, and then it was rebuilt in gothic style.


This is the Turull Bird in Buda Castle. It’s a national symbol




This is Adam Clark square, with the tunnel, and the stattue of zero kilometres


This is Clark Adam square from an other wiew and the Chain Bridge



This is a special kind of Rise in Clark Adam square



This is Chain bridge over the Danube

6 comments:

Judit said...

Thanks a lot, Zsu! I've already learnt a lot about our beautiful city:)))

Sue Feher said...

You're welcome! Do you like it? I learnt too. :)

Sofia said...

Wow!
I can't wait to visit Budapest! :D

Sara Nunes said...

ohh...I'm very impressed with all this beautifull!

It's amazing!

I'm really exciting!*=)


22 days after!!*xD

Tiago Moreira Ramalho said...

What a wonderful city! I had an idea of the beauty of your city but it is amazing! I can't wait to see all of those places! =D

Sue Feher said...

I also wait your coming very much!!!!!